Dr. Zainulabedin Ismail Hamdulay is one of the Best Cardiac Surgeon in India, he has attended over 7,000 cardiac surgeries. He says “There is no greater reward in life than to have an impact on people’s lives in a positive way”. Currently he is the Director of Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery at Global Hospitals – Parel, Mumbai
Did a Successful Heart Transplant Surgery at Global Hospital – Mumbai on 24/8/2017
Apart from total arterial coronary bypass surgeries, he also performs complex valve repairs, and is recognized for his innovation and skills in Minimal Invasive Cardiac Surgery (MICS-keyhole).
His core mission is to provide all his patients and their families with the best possible care -through outstanding surgical results, and comprehensive and compassionate care.
EDUCATION & FELLOWSHIP:
- MBBS, M.S., M.Ch., D.N.B.
- Alumni of Sion Hospital, Mumbai
- Trained at Toronto General Hospital, Toronto, Canada; Manchester Royal Infirmary, Manchester, UK and Royal Liverpool Children’s Hospital, Liverpool, UK.
- Ethnic Diversity: Comparison of Outcomes after CABG in South Asian and Caucasian Canadian Population. Zainulabedin Hamdulay, Subodh Verma, Toronto General Hospital, Toronto, ON, Canada; Michael R Buchanan, McMaster University, Hamilton, ON, Canada.
- Efficacy of intra Aortic Balloon pumping in neonates and infants with refractory heart failure to conventional medical treatment. Chaudary I, Pandey R, Hamdulay Z, Pozzi M. Presented as poster, 3rd World Congress of pediatric cardiology and cardiac surgery – Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Intra-operative radio frequency and coagulation and cryoablation maze for restoring sinus rhythm in patients with rheumatic valvular disease in atrial fibrillation – a three-year experience. 1st National Registry of Pacing and Electro physiology – New Delhi, India
- Deep sternal wound infection following open-heart operations: An infection audit. 45th Annual Conference of Indian Association of Cardiovascular Thoracic Surgeons – Bhopal, India.
- Simplified controlled limb reperfusion – A successful technique for the management of prolonged severe acute limb ischaemia. The 5th Annual Conference of the Vascular Society of India – Ahmedabad, India.
- Controlled Limb Reperfusion: A New approach to delayed vascular injury. 43 Annual conference of Maharashtra association of general surgeons – Solapur, India.
- European Association of Cardiothoracic Surgery – Amsterdam
- American Heart association Meet – New Orleans
- 82nd Annual Meeting of American Association For Thoracic Surgeons – Toronto, Canada
- 82nd Annual Meeting of American Association For Thoracic Surgeons – Washington D.C, USA
- Annual Conference of Indian Association of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgeons – Mumbai, India
- Annual Conference of Indian Association of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgeons – Bhopal, India
- Annual Conference of Maharashtra Association of General Surgeons – Solapur, India
- Annual Conference of Maharashtra Association of General Surgeons – Aurangabad, India
- Annual Conference of Maharashtra Association of General Surgeons – Nasik, India